There are many things each of us can do to clear the air. Here are some solutions to air pollution. Contact us for more ideas.
Smart driving habits can reduce air pollution.
- Carpool, vanpool, take transit, telework, bike or walk when possible.
- Plan ahead to combine trips and errands.
- Limit idling and drive within the speed limit.
- Drive on properly inflated radial tires.
- Refuel cars early or late in the day to limit daytime pollution releases and don’t top off your tank.
- Drive newer, well-maintained vehicles. When you purchase a vehicle, consider the Green Vehicle Guide.